maandag 18 januari 2010

Photo shoot

When there is no wind for a month you start thinking of doing things to fill up time. One: work. I'm trying to work every day to get enough money to pay my trips and competitions from upcoming season. Two: start to make things like a rail for filming and we allready shoot a piece of the intro for my next movie. And three: stuff you come up with when you are free and have nothing to do. Like this photoshoot. I teared up the whole living room, took some lights and some whit cloth from the beds and start making my photo set, set the camera and action. Here are some of the pictures. No explanation, just having fun. I made all the pictures myself. Maybe there will come more of this, but hopefully the wind comes.

Greets Paul


Photo set

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten