dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Stormy Holland! 2011 Starts Great!

Holland was on fire last weekend! The wind was howling. 40 to 50 knots and a really good temperature. The wednesday before I went to Wijk aan Zee. It was not so good. I used my freestyle board and the waves were okay. It was more a freestyle session.
Than from friday untill monday it was time to really do some freestyle. Oooh wait, 3.7, I never used that sail!
In the beginning it was kinda hard to use the small sail. I more used to 4.7 and the square meter smaller just feels like a kid sail.
After a while you do get used to it, But things like ducking are stille pretty hard. Especially with these winds and my frozen hands. Still a lot of fun though.
Sunday I used my 4.1 Hotsails Bolt and Patrik Diethelm 90 freestyle. A lot of control. I really like the 4.1. More control than the 3.7, but still really small.
Now I'm bussy editing a new movie! Stille need some shots, but hopefully the clip will be done in the upcoming week! STAY TUNED!!


PICTURES BY: Leo Zielstra

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie Site Paul. Het contrast is wel sterker dan de orginele valt me op. Gr, Leo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja zeker, voor de blog pimp ik de foto's altijd een beetje ;).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen